Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michial

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 15, 2009
I've been approved and just have to check out to get the Max but now want the 128gb product red Xr for 799. I haven’t checked out yet and ordered the Max, I’m just preapproved and one click away from ordering. Anyone know how to cancel that so I can get preapproved for the Xr instead? When I select the Xr it says this phone is already preapproved for the Max and takes me to the checkout screen for the Max with no option to cancel the order. It only allows me to change between the Xs models and sizes.

justinf77

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2003
Your pre-approval will automatically cancel itself after 5 days. Not even sure you can do pre-approval for the Xr yet, will probably have to wait until a couple days before pre-orders open for that.

michial

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 15, 2009
Your pre-approval will automatically cancel itself after 5 days. Not even sure you can do pre-approval for the Xr yet, will probably have to wait until a couple days before pre-orders open for that.
Thanks. Just used the text option on the checkout page and a guy canceled it. Yay. Getting the 128gb red Xr for 799 instead

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.