Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RazorBackXX

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 1, 2023
Lylat System
Delete.png

how do I get rid of this app on my iCloud? I downloaded it back in like 2017 & when I click on look me up by email this always pops up. I turned it off but I don't want to see it. I don't even have the app downloaded on my iPhone or MacBook. can someone please tell me the path to delete this? so I never have to see it again. thank you so much

ps. back on Monterey I was able once to find every single app I ever downloaded & all the folders for each one it was hundreds it might be in there but I don't know how to get back there.

frou

macrumors 65816
Mar 14, 2009
Mine's the same. There's just one app that I used briefly years ago but it will apparently be there forever in that "Look Me Up By Email" UI.

ps. back on Monterey I was able once to find every single app I ever downloaded & all the folders for each one it was hundreds it might be in there but I don't know how to get back there

Try running the following command in Terminal and it will list the underlying iCloud directories of them all:

Code:
ls ~/Library/Mobile\ Documents/

I don't think deleting subdirectories in there has any "deregistering the app" effect, though.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.