Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dvorsky

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2017
I am desperately looking for LomoLomo or LemeLeme or LemeLemeHD app that I have bought 6 years ago. It is not present in the app store anymore. Still, if it was, I'd preferre to have one of the previous versions. Is there any way to find the .ipa to download, or any other workarround?

Thanks for your recommendations

Filip

Reactions: Dennizzz

SSAJ

macrumors 6502
Aug 30, 2016
Go to the AppStore then go to updates there you will find the purchased tab tap on it and then search the purchased app that you want

Dvorsky

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2017
Thanks SSAJ for your reply. The solution you mentioned is not possible. the app is no longer available on the app store. Even though I paid for it. Also, I'd need another than the most updated version - which did not work well. I was satisfied with some of their first versions. What can I do?

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Thanks SSAJ for your reply. The solution you mentioned is not possible. the app is no longer available on the app store. Even though I paid for it. Also, I'd need another than the most updated version - which did not work well. I was satisfied with some of their first versions. What can I do?
If it was downloaded through iTunes on your mac you would have the file. I assume it wasn't.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Although it might not be in the App Store it can still be in your purchased section, so it's still worth checking there.

CTHarrryH

macrumors 68030
Jul 4, 2012
Also I have found them in iTunes. That is where I found a couple after they weren't in the store anymore

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Seems that your best bet is searching over the entire internet, hoping someone could host one copy of your app so that you could download it.

Perene

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2015
Netherealm
That's why you should always backup your apps this way:
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/how-do-i-backup-my-apps.1986712/

I have the .IPA files from the time of the backup here with me... so if an app is permanently removed all of sudden from Apple-Store, I still have it.

You only need iTunes to do the backup. Of course at the time you do this (and save the .IPA) the app needs to be there in the Apple-Store.

I suggest saving the .IPA copies in a safe place. In here I put them in Google Drive, and don't share the links.

Reactions: Badrottie

Dennizzz

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2017
I'm trying to find this great app too!
Can some body help with this problem? Need only IPA file.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.