Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

M-5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
She's a wedding photographer whose signature on her photographs is "JC".
I liked her website and photos, and I remember a green and black theme, but I cannot remember her name.

wheelhot

macrumors 68020
Nov 23, 2007
Hmm, well I'm not sure if Im wright, but since you mentioned a green and black theme. I have a feeling it was Jessica Claire.

I like her photos too :) I don't know but I prefer the natural look (although yeah, some photoshop) then a photo which just screams photoshop. Although I do find some images better when photoshopped but not all :rolleyes:

M-5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
Hmm, well I'm not sure if Im wright, but since you mentioned a green and black theme. I have a feeling it was Jessica Claire.

I like her photos too :) I don't know but I prefer the natural look (although yeah, some photoshop) then a photo which just screams photoshop. Although I do find some images better when photoshopped but not all :rolleyes:

Yes that is her. Thank you! I was looking at some photos of my parents' wedding that a wedding photographer took and they are just hideous. He has absolutely no skill what so ever, and I wanted to compare them to Jessica Claire's photos (someone with skill) for comedic purposes.

wheelhot

macrumors 68020
Nov 23, 2007
Yes that is her. Thank you! I was looking at some photos of my parents' wedding that a wedding photographer took and they are just hideous. He has absolutely no skill what so ever, and I wanted to compare them to Jessica Claire's photos (someone with skill) for comedic purposes.
;
Ouch, that hurts, comparing other photographers work (and you like compare with one of American best photographer) for comedic purposes :|

M-5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
;
Ouch, that hurts, comparing other photographers work (and you like compare with one of American best photographer) for comedic purposes :|

I think what was REALLY funny was how much we payed for such lousy photographs. He promised many things, and he did not deliver.

wheelhot

macrumors 68020
Nov 23, 2007
I think what was REALLY funny was how much we payed for such lousy photographs. He promised many things, and he did not deliver.
Ah, erm may I know what he promised and how he didn't deliver? Just want to know :) If u dun mind telling that is

M-5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
Ah, erm may I know what he promised and how he didn't deliver? Just want to know :) If u dun mind telling that is

Well he presented his work as being better than what he provided. When we were looking at the photos in his office, he stated that the final product would be better since he would be photoshopping each one which he did not. Not a single photograph. And believe there was something else with the DVDs that he had stated that never came to fruition.

wheelhot

macrumors 68020
Nov 23, 2007
Well he presented his work as being better than what he provided. When we were looking at the photos in his office, he stated that the final product would be better since he would be photoshopping each one which he did not. Not a single photograph. And believe there was something else with the DVDs that he had stated that never came to fruition.
Ah, alright that explains everything :D

Damn it sucks when that happen, hmm, just out of curiosity, was he some sort of freelance photographer or those that work for a wedding studio or something?

M-5

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 4, 2008
Ah, alright that explains everything :D

Damn it sucks when that happen, hmm, just out of curiosity, was he some sort of freelance photographer or those that work for a wedding studio or something?

Well he did have his own studio, and I believe most of his work came from the studio shots that he did. I'd like to add that his own office was very unorganized too.

wheelhot

macrumors 68020
Nov 23, 2007
Well he did have his own studio, and I believe most of his work came from the studio shots that he did. I'd like to add that his own office was very unorganized too.
Ah, cuz I thought I had a conclusion that a freelance photographer will usually provide better service and work then photographers who work for a studio cause freelance photographer are putting their name at risk while photographers who work at a studio, risks the studio name and as long as they get paid, they couldn't cared less how the client felt or how the photos turned out :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.