Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tharitm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
I had second thoughts when I was placing the order because it seemed that it didn’t work as mentioned but when I get the case I noticed it’s little features.

It has lot of magnets, the keyboard is held with magents to the case and iPad. So you can take the keyboard out and use it on its own as well. You can have multiple angles to the iPad as well. Since the flap is magnetic, the iPad sticks to the flap magnetically. The keyboard also came with a dust cover as shown in the picture. Seems like quite a steal for the price. The keyboard is backlit.

Only issue was the charging as it’s through Micro USB, sometimes it’s stuck (the cable) and wish it was usb c so one cable to charge iPad and the keyboard.

This was picked after trying out Moshi Versacover,Zugu Muse and a bunch of cheap chinese cases. I wanted the keyboard with it, and Logitech and Apple was the rest but they were quite on the expensive side. You can get everything (almost) they promise for a fraction of the price. For college students who just want a case that does everything the case seems to be ideal. Noticed the blue version of the case is gone now.

This is the product

iPad1.jpg iPad2.jpg iPad3.jpg

Attachments

• iPad1.jpg
    iPad1.jpg
    818.9 KB · Views: 234
  • iPad2.jpg
    iPad2.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 236
  • iPad3.jpg
    iPad3.jpg
    787.2 KB · Views: 216

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
I had second thoughts when I was placing the order because it seemed that it didn’t work as mentioned but when I get the case I noticed it’s little features.

It has lot of magnets, the keyboard is held with magents to the case and iPad. So you can take the keyboard out and use it on its own as well. You can have multiple angles to the iPad as well. Since the flap is magnetic, the iPad sticks to the flap magnetically. The keyboard also came with a dust cover as shown in the picture. Seems like quite a steal for the price. The keyboard is backlit.

Only issue was the charging as it’s through Micro USB, sometimes it’s stuck (the cable) and wish it was usb c so one cable to charge iPad and the keyboard.

This was picked after trying out Moshi Versacover,Zugu Muse and a bunch of cheap chinese cases. I wanted the keyboard with it, and Logitech and Apple was the rest but they were quite on the expensive side. You can get everything (almost) they promise for a fraction of the price. For college students who just want a case that does everything the case seems to be ideal. Noticed the blue version of the case is gone now.

This is the product

View attachment 833263 View attachment 833264 View attachment 833265
That keyboard is amazing!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.