Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pdechavez

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 26, 2007
I think its an awesome camera but I want to hear opinions. Reviewer say its a great camera but thats reviewers. I'd like to hear users opinions..

In my honest opinion, its an astounding camera. I was initially suppose to buy a Canon XSi, which at the time I was waiting for. But as a former cybershot point and shoot user, I went with the alpha.

Kit lens for it was ok and got OK pictures. I thought it wasnt cut out for the price i paid. But after a while, I bought a sigma wide angle 10-20mm and was blown away with clarity. GlASS DOES MATTER for SLRs and I started loving my camera again.

Again, reviews and opinions please. They will be appreciated =D

jpfisher

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2006
New Jersey
I've handled it, but haven't used it extensively. I was immediately turned off by the viewfinder -- worst I've ever looked through in an SLR.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
For the love of dog, please get the A300 instead. The A350 offers nothing over the A300, and it's more expensive. The image quality from the A300 is probably better as well. It should be the same or similar to the A200.

nakamuramori2

macrumors regular
Aug 14, 2008
i had it 2 month ago. it works awesome. it captures the image very clear and like the exterior. i had not any mechanical problems.. :)

dukeblue91

macrumors 65816
Oct 7, 2004
Raleigh, NC
I have the a350 and love it.
A all around fantastic camera for most shooting scenarios, meaning that if you do lots of sports I would go with the a200 or a300 for faster FPS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.