Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chrisjmv

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 9, 2016
Hey there. Using 17.2 Beta 3 and there a tones of messages shown in and on iCloud only. I can’t delete them in my device and there are none shown anymore.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_0075.jpeg
    IMG_0075.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 112

ifxf

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2011
Same problem running 17.2 release. Hundreds of messages reported on icloud only 4 messages on my idevices. Deleted all deleted messages and manually synced to icloud with no success. Apple clearly doesn’t now how to do cloud programming and should at least offer an option to clear the icloud cache in its cloud.

Reactions: Chrisjmv

Chrisjmv

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 9, 2016
Same problem running 17.2 release. Hundreds of messages reported on icloud only 4 messages on my idevices. Deleted all deleted messages and manually synced to icloud with no success. Apple clearly doesn’t now how to do cloud programming and should at least offer an option to clear the icloud cache in its cloud.
100% Agree, they should be just an easy option like " delete all messages in iCloud" this can't be that complex to implement such a feature..... it's just annoying that such simples things no one seems to think of!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.