Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robertcoogan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
Joshua Tree, California
I cannot get iCloud events to appear in my Google Calendar. I know that Google cannot fetch anything from iCloud, but I do know that I can subscribe (or share) my iCloud calendars with my Google account. The problem is that I keep getting errors when I try to share with my Google account address. I'm going to keep tinkering with it, but if anyone knows of a solution please let me know. The only other option is to make the calendar public, which I do not want to do. Thank you -

The error I get is this:

The server responded with an error.

The request for account “iCloud” failed.

The server responded with

“400”

to operation

CalDAVUpdateShareesQueuableOperation.

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
Have you investigated what an iCloud "Public" calendar really is? It seems to me it isn't being broadcast to the world...it's just available to other platform users that have the link. It doesn't appear that Apple is putting your calendar out there for public consumption. It's probably a poor choice of terms...although if you were to send the "public" link of your iCloud calendar to someone ELSE you wouldn't have control of who can see it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.