Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alecc131

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 13, 2013
How is this working for everyone?
When looking in iCloud storage - do you see Health data synced?
  • My wife's iCloud: when looking at iCloud storage - Health data shows up; as well as iCloud Drive
  • My iCloud: when looking at iCloud storage - Health data does not show up. No visual proof Health is syncing and backing up through iCloud

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
How is this working for everyone?
When looking in iCloud storage - do you see Health data synced?
  • My wife's iCloud: when looking at iCloud storage - Health data shows up; as well as iCloud Drive
  • My iCloud: when looking at iCloud storage - Health data does not show up. No visual proof Health is syncing and backing up through iCloud
To start with, have you double checked the toggle for health is turned on? If its already on, have you turned it off then back on? I'm assuming both of these devices are iPhones?

Luiggi7

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2017
****!!! I trusted that it worked and I tried it. I wanted since long time ago to reinstall my iPhone as a new one, and iOS 11 now allow me to do it!!!

Well today I did it, and what was my poker face when after configure the iCloud login, and verify the health app, there were nothing!!!! It was empty!!!!!!
After several attempts I had to restore a backup. With a reinstall/reconfiguration of my watch

Is it really working? For all? In my case I do see 60mb on iCloud for health app.
I couldn’t find anything related to how restore that information through iCloud settings. It should be automatic, shouldn’t it?
I’ll wait for next beta or don’t know....

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
****!!! I trusted that it worked and I tried it. I wanted since long time ago to reinstall my iPhone as a new one, and iOS 11 now allow me to do it!!!

Well today I did it, and what was my poker face when after configure the iCloud login, and verify the health app, there were nothing!!!! It was empty!!!!!!
After several attempts I had to restore a backup. With a reinstall/reconfiguration of my watch

Is it really working? For all? In my case I do see 60mb on iCloud for health app.
I couldn’t find anything related to how restore that information through iCloud settings. It should be automatic, shouldn’t it?
I’ll wait for next beta or don’t know....
Being that it is still in beta, its definitely not fully functional yet. Usual new iCloud features don't become fully functional until iOS 11 is released to the public. It is known that during beta periods, Apple will periodically wipe iCloud sync data. This was very common when iCloud Photo Library was in beta.

Luiggi7

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2017
any new? Is fully functional the health iCloud sync/restore? In current beta?

Luiggi7

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2017
any new? Is fully functional the health iCloud sync/restore? In current beta?

Has anyone tested with GM candidate? Today is released the official release with possible changes since last Tuesday... I’ll test it tonight

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.