Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lkreimer

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 6, 2018
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hey everyone, this is my first post so I'll first introduce myself.
My name is Lucas, I'm from Argentina and I've been using Apple products (MacBook, iPhone and iPad) for the last 10 years.

Let's cut through the chase to the problem I've been facing for the past 2 weeks.

I have a 50GB plan on iCloud and I've noticed that it doesn't work at all, by this I mean that it doesn't even sync my notes.

Just some things that don't work:
- Notes do not sync in my Mac (even though they do in my iPad Mini, my iPhone 7 and of course on icloud.com).
- I've uploaded several photos from my iPhone 7 to the iCloud Drive and these are not pushed into my Mac or iPad Mini.

Yesterday I decided to log every device out of iCloud and log in again and this is where it gets REALLY weird; when I try to log in to iCloud in my Mac I enter my password, wheel starts spinning and then nothing! I asks for the password yet again... I could do this a thousand times that I won't log in. Now, when I check the devices connected to iCloud my Mac does appear as logged!

I have no idea how to fix this and I'm one step away from formatting my Mac.

Just to make sure we're all on the same page, both my iPhone and my iPad Mini are logged in to iCloud and face no issues (I can see my Mac as part of my devices list as well).

Let me know your thoughts on how to fix my Mac's access to iCloud because I really need to access my Notes as I need to them for my job.

Thanks everyone!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.