Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
Hey everyone,

Yesterday I accidentally moved all my iCloud Mails to the Junk folder. When I noticed what had happened, it was already too late.

I then used the Mail app of my Mac to unmark all mails as junk and move them back to the inbox. That worked fine.

Emails are correctly placed in the inbox according to the Mail app on my Mac and iCloud.com Webmail.

Now the issue is that on my iPhone, many mails aren't even loading. I can see the mails from today/yesterday and many mails from 2016 and 2 mails from 2014.

When I search for specific emails via the app's search feature, I'm able to locate and open that mail just fine. It's just that I no longer see the mails from the past couple of days/months in my list anymore (except the mails from today/yesterday)

I've tried force reloading in the Mail app on my iPhone, force quitting, deleting the Mail app, force restarting my iPhone... but nothing helped.

Has anyone got a suggestion or maybe even a fix?

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.