Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

a-m-k

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
I got my 'hidden' account from the free offer that was offered I "think" this past NYE-NYD... sometime last year when it was offered for free. Not the point.

My question, since there were five (I think) total free "passes" to register 5 different MBs, MBPs, or 'towers' can an old machine be 'unregistered' thus giving back the first of the five original 'free passes' to register the MAC notebooks or what ever the new smaller "tower" is called? I'm still "new" to this. I am not sure what the MAC mini is acutally called. It's not a tower, and it's not a notebook....

Last edited:

a-m-k

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
try prey. its free

I already have "hidden".... I was asking IF and WHEN I upgrade my MBP, can I unregister the said MBP wich would (If I am thinking right) will give me back my first 'free' hidden pass. :)

edifyingGerbil

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2011
It's only $15 lol

And it looks as though you can only purchase one year contracts anyway so it's likely your old hidden app has expired.

a-m-k

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
It's only $15 lol

And it looks as though you can only purchase one year contracts anyway so it's likely your old hidden app has expired.

Oh, I didn't know 'hidden' expires. I think I will look into this. Thanks, but if I can still log into the account, is it still there?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.