Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bonfyre

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2016
HELL
http://www.ih8sn0w.mobi/

Does anyone know if this remote jailbreak is legit? Evidently it downloads a .mobileconfig file, but i'm not too sure.

I tried a remote jailbreak not too long ago and the Cydia "app" linked to a site that said the app I was looking for wasn't available (Clever people, Pangu). Does anyone know if this is legit?

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
http://www.ih8sn0w.mobi/

Does anyone know if this remote jailbreak is legit? Evidently it downloads a .mobileconfig file, but i'm not too sure.

I tried a remote jailbreak not too long ago and the Cydia "app" linked to a site that said the app I was looking for wasn't available (Clever people, Pangu). Does anyone know if this is legit?
Fake.

A lot of fake jailbreaks install certificates to your device to do God knows what. None of them actually install Cydia or Mobile Substrate which is required to actually install and use tweaks.

Currently there is no jailbreak for 9.1 or above.

blake.ande

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2016
Fake.

A lot of fake jailbreaks install certificates to your device to do God knows what. None of them actually install Cydia or Mobile Substrate which is required to actually install and use tweaks.

Currently there is no jailbreak for 9.1 or above.

Pangu team upgraded their Pangu 9 for iOS 9.1 64 bit devices. I think that's useless. At this time, most of them using iOS 9.3.1.

Reactions: lukeishere

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Pangu team upgraded their Pangu 9 for iOS 9.1 64 bit devices. I think that's useless. At this time, most of them using iOS 9.3.1.
I bet it wasn't useless for those users with 64-bit devices on 9.1 when that jailbreak dropped. Or for those who get a new 64-bit device with 9.1 who want to jailbreak.

Useless to you maybe.

blake.ande

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2016
I bet it wasn't useless for those users with 64-bit devices on 9.1 when that jailbreak dropped. Or for those who get a new 64-bit device with 9.1 who want to jailbreak.

Useless to you maybe.
Yeah, you are right. I didn't think about that. :)

Reactions: eyoungren
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.