Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jaaytubs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 23, 2021
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows if the new iMac 24 is available on Apple's EPP - specifically friends and family discount?
Thank you so much. I don't want to disturb my friend that works at Apple too much lol

Reactions: primarycolors

douyacai911

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2021
Tokyo-to, Japan
I’m living in Japan and asked my friend last Sunday and got a ”Not yet”.
Hope someone will provide the latest information.

Attachments

• 23649365-91B1-40AA-AC55-64CC4F3004F5.jpeg
    23649365-91B1-40AA-AC55-64CC4F3004F5.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 944
Last edited:
Reactions: jaaytubs

jaaytubs

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 23, 2021
But delivery still takes 5~6 weeks, isn't it?~
Yup! but then if i waited for the discount, it's going to take longer :confused: assuming the discount won't be available next month. Have you purchased through F&F discount before? would you know how long did the product take before it appears on the F&F discount?

douyacai911

macrumors newbie
May 26, 2021
Tokyo-to, Japan
Yup! but then if i waited for the discount, it's going to take longer :confused: assuming the discount won't be available next month. Have you purchased through F&F discount before? would you know how long did the product take before it appears on the F&F discount?
I bought Apple Watch S6 and iPad Air 4 with F&F even before the release day.
However, iPhoneX was available after a few month of release.
Maybe it depends on inventory status.

LRQLRQ

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2021
Is Epp F&F available for now?

mdgm

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2010
Why would they let Apple Employees get a discount on it when there’s still severely constrained supply? Employee discounts make most sense when there is an abundance of supply.

mdgm

macrumors 68000
Nov 2, 2010
They're really holding out on the EPP discount for the new iMacs. I feel like I've waited this long I can wait some more.
There's little reason to offer an EPP when there's a shortage for full paying customers.

Scontig

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2014
United Kingdom
There's little reason to offer an EPP when there's a shortage for full paying customers.
Yes true. I wish I'd just pre-ordered one as soon as we were able to now because I'd have my new iMac and I'd see there was still no EPP discount.

However, now I've waited several months I just know that if I order one now, there'll be an EPP discount shortly after! I want a higher end spec, so the discount would really help me.

Patience is a virtue, so I'll keep waiting. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.