Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NotFound

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 30, 2006
I'm no professional photographer and I don't plan on becoming one. I am in need of a sub $100 digital camera for an upcoming trip. Nothing fancy please, just a point and shoot. I've tried eBay, and froogle, no luck.

Any ideas?

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
I'm no professional photographer and I don't plan on becoming one. I am in need of a sub $100 digital camera for an upcoming trip. Nothing fancy please, just a point and shoot. I've tried eBay, and froogle, no luck.

Any ideas?

Best Buy has a pink camera with the "Hello kitty" logo on it for about $85.00.

If you must keep the price to under $100 you are best off buying a used camera. ebay is not a good place to buy (eBay prices are to high) but you could try placing a WTB in the classified section of the forum. You might be able to find and older 2 or 3 MP P&S for $80 to $100

But at that price point you are best off using film. You can get a reasonable quality film camera for under $100. I've even seen some older SLRs sell for $100.

allisonv7

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2004
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...-5907043?ie=UTF8&asin=B000E65Y10&frombrowse=1

That one's $110 @ Target - looks decent ::

Kodak EasyShare C533 5MP Digital Camera
• Point & Shoot Digital Camera for Simple Operation; Compatible with Secure Digital Memory Card
• 5.0MP for Clear Cropping and Printing up to 11x17"; 1.8" LCD Screen Size
• 3x Optical Zoom for Snapshots and Vacation Photos; 5x Digital Zoom for Minor Cropping
• Features: PictBridge Enabled, Split-Second Click to Capture, Self-Timer, Optical Viewfinder to Preview the Scene, Sound
• Lens-Focus Features: Auto Zoom Focus
• Additional Functions: Video Capture

iBrandi

macrumors member
Jan 29, 2007
I just got the Fujifilm A400 for $99 and I love it. You can find it at most stores, Target, Kmart, etc. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.