Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Let's Go Digital had an interview with Ann Carlier here. As Ilford was the biggest force in black and white film and paper, it's interesting to see their transition to digital only.

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
bousozoku said:
Let's Go Digital had an interview with Ann Carlier here. As Ilford was the biggest force in black and white film and paper, it's interesting to see their transition to digital only.

Ilford are still around?
Has someone bought the name then. Due to the rise in digital photography they went bust a few years ago.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
bartelby said:
Ilford are still around?
Has someone bought the name then. Due to the rise in digital photography they went bust a few years ago.

Read the article. :)

I've been using Ilford papers with my ink jets for a couple of years now and I'm more pleased with them than the various other products I've tried, including the manufacturers' papers.

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
bousozoku said:
Read the article. :)

I've been using Ilford papers with my ink jets for a couple of years now and I'm more pleased with them than the various other products I've tried, including the manufacturers' papers.

Read?:eek:

Too many words for this time in the morning!!!!:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.