Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phillydev716

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 29, 2016
Philly
Hey Everyone!

My name is Mike and I'm a engineer at Speedify! I know we're all playing with our new iPhone 7 and 7+'s (even though I am still waiting for mine) but I would love to share our new release of Speedify with you today. I am just so proud of this app and the amount of effort that went into this release, not to mention dealing with iOS10 beta after beta after beta, but I'm sure you all understand. If you have any problems or feedback I would be more than happy to hear it!

Speedify lets you speed up everything you do online with superior bonding technologies that allow you to combine both cellular data and Wi-Fi connections into one blazing fast and reliable connection. As I mentioned, we just released version 4.0 and to celebrate, we’re giving all Speedify users 4GB of data optimization for the first month and 1GB a month for free after that!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/speedify-faster-more-reliable/id999025824?mt=8

Highlights of Speedify 4.0 include:

• Beautiful new user experience: Reimagined by app design guru Loren Brichter

• One-step activation: start using the app immediately after download, no need for an account to get started;

• New Graphs: track how you’re using data over time with historic usage graphs in addition to showing real time data;

• Convenient Server Selection: choose the closest and fastest available server easy and quickly based on our recommendations

• Redundant Mode: data is sent simultaneously on both Wi-Fi and cellular connections when activated, so that there is no chance for important VoIP calls or live video streaming to be interrupted.

If you like the app, please leave us a review on the Apple App Store. We'd appreciate that. If you face any issues, just send us an email at support at speedify.com.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.