Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gutti

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 19, 2014
Faroes
How do I set up an invoice in A4 format in Numbers (v. 6.2), so that the PDF that is generated, is ok for printing?
I have often tried to find out, but it does not work. (If I print, the invoice will be too large for a A4 paper).

Thanks for any advice.

gregmac19

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2016
How do I set up an invoice in A4 format in Numbers (v. 6.2), so that the PDF that is generated, is ok for printing?
I have often tried to find out, but it does not work. (If I print, the invoice will be too large for a A4 paper).

Thanks for any advice.
It isn't clear what you are trying, or why you are using such an old version of Numbers (I am using v. 13.0).

In the version of Numbers I am using, you can choose the A4 size in Print Setup. There is also Content Scale option that allows you to adjust the content size as needed, in Print Setup

Last edited:
Reactions: Gutti

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
In the latest versions of Numbers there is a dedicated Invoice Template:

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 00.32.52.png

In older versions, you may have to make your own template:

Reactions: Gutti

Gutti

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 19, 2014
Faroes
It isn't clear what you are trying, or why you are using such an old version of Numbers (I am using v. 13.0).

In the version of Numbers I am using, you can choose the A4 size in Print Setup. There is also Content Scale option that allows you to adjust the content size as needed, in Print Setup
Hi gregmac19,
Thanks for the reply.
I use an old version of Numbers, because I want to use my old Photoshop! Than means I can't upgrade my OS Mojave on my Mac to a newer version. And that means I can't have the new Numbers!
I work a lot on Photoshop.

I can see I have that print option. Have been there before for sure. Suppose I forgot about it siomehow.
But I will give it a try again. Thanks for guiding me to that :) Bless.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.