Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Azarzach

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2017
Hello dear co-users,
after long research without any positive effect I decided turn to you with a question to help.

Two days ago the iOS 10.3.2 update just pop-up, and me, standing on street waiting for a GF to pick me up from work, just press to install that update without any further thinking. - (as Iam keepin backups as often as I can, I felt quite safe). But as I found out the install process led to recovery mode displayed. After connection to iTunes error 14 appears and instalation is over back into recovery mode loop. - Ok, i will reset it back to default state - BUT, after I realized i have there about 50 pics which has big value for me and these was not backuped anywhere :((( - No iTunes, no icloud, the original pictures are still in phone trapped in loop.

I did bigger research and found out the error 14 definitely must occured because lack of free space in iPhone i have. So I tried already all methods mentioned on webs i found, and checked a lot of apps (trials) which did not even recognize the phone in recovery mode or just as its trial, it will not allow me to repair the state of phone. - With apps, iam not sure which one can really solve my problem as it is not so ussualy and solve free space in this mode and finish instalation would be impossible. And there i dont want to pay hundreds of $ to find out which one will works in even will.

Do you have any idea if there is any possibility to reach this last 50 pics on the phone and grab them somehow?

Thanks in advance. A

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.