Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aohus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 4, 2010
sky
Using iPX on 11.3 and getting good battery life. 11.2.6 was terrible for me

phone is cooler to the touch as well. took this shot at 16% remaining

xZUuKDT.png

Reactions: dhill7

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
My battery life seems better and the random crashing has gone when it just spins.

Will post stats tomorrow after another full cycle.

mbt6

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2017
When iOS 11.3 Came out I decided to restore and setup as NEW and from scratch from iTunes and my iPhone X battery life seems wayyy better than before.

So, restore and setup as new in iTunes.
Battery life gets better on iPhone x

Reactions: martyjmclean

KGB7

Suspended
Jun 15, 2017
Rockville, MD
It might be a tad better on my 6S Plus. But lately, I’ve been spending a lot more time on imgur app, which chews through battery life faster then any none game app I know of.

mbt6

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2017
When iOS 11.3 Came out I decided to restore and setup as NEW and from scratch from iTunes and my iPhone X battery life seems wayyy better than before.

So, restore and setup as new in iTunes.
Battery life gets better on iPhone x

UPDATE: I take that back. It got a little better.
[doublepost=1522892036][/doublepost]
UPDATE: I take that back. It got a little better. A little better battery life.

mykero

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2018
My iphone SE on ios 11.2.6. Please notice that i listen to the Apple Music very much everyday
IMG_0959.PNG
IMG_0960.PNG

filterdecay

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2017
our 6 has 86% battery left and is a lot faster with the 11.3 update. This means apple was slowing phones down before they hit this 80% number. I am very mad about this issue.

mbt6

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2017
iPhone X has been getting 10 hrs on screen time with 10% left. No complaints here

How? I wish my iPhone X could get 10 hours. Believe me, I went through out EVERY SETTING POSSIBLE to maximize battery life and still nothing. The last resort was restoring in iTunes and setting up as new FROM SCRATCH.

Tell me how yours is better battery life?

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
How? I wish my iPhone X could get 10 hours. Believe me, I went through out EVERY SETTING POSSIBLE to maximize battery life and still nothing. The last resort was restoring in iTunes and setting up as new FROM SCRATCH.

I don’t play games, watch movies or YouTube so no power intensive use. No Facebook, Twitter, Waze...

aohus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 4, 2010
sky

impossible. don't believe him. no possible way the iPX can get 10 hours of display on screen time.

parajba

macrumors 6502a
Apr 19, 2008
I am on 12.2.2 still. Is this a worthy upgrade? I have an X which is working pretty well. Perhaps if the battery could improve a little it would be even better though.

Boostedhatch

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2018
So what exactly does time since last full charge mean. And the stand by and usage. I mean I know what they mean. Is it telling me how many hours it’s been on usage and on stand by since last full charge ?

casperghst42

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2006
With my iPhone7, IOS 11.3 is not a happy experience. I am not sure, but it looks like I'm emptying my battery ~25% faster than with 11.2.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Very happy with mine

Full day usage plus watching 25 mins of YouTube plus one football game and one nba game and still got home at 8am with 15% left.

tonybarnaby

macrumors 68020
Dec 3, 2017
So what exactly does time since last full charge mean. And the stand by and usage. I mean I know what they mean. Is it telling me how many hours it’s been on usage and on stand by since last full charge ?
Time since last full charge shows up when you partially charge the phone, but don't completely charge it.

Stabdby is when the phone is on but not in use.

Usage is self explanatory, but even playing music with the screen off counts as usage. A lot of people get 10 hours of usage, but a lot of that is spent streaming music with the screen off.
[doublepost=1523034142][/doublepost]
I get 4 hours of usage everyday which is bad and I have no idea why o_O
Snapchat user? What are your top 5 apps?

Suspended
Oct 2, 2016
Time since last full charge shows up when you partially charge the phone, but don't completely charge it.

Stabdby is when the phone is on but not in use.

Usage is self explanatory, but even playing music with the screen off counts as usage. A lot of people get 10 hours of usage, but a lot of that is spent streaming music with the screen off.
[doublepost=1523034142][/doublepost]
Snapchat user? What are your top 5 apps?
Messages, Tumblr, Spotify, Discord, Safari.

mbt6

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2017
I get 4 hours of usage everyday which is bad and I have no idea why o_O

Restore In iTunes and setup as new.
Setup even from scratch if it’s possible.

Battery life will be a little better. Trust me. I done it and battery life seems a little better.

Keep me updated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.