Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jahall05

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 30, 2013
Anyone else on the PB having issues with swiping between home screens? it seems to be sluggish. I sometimes have to swipe twice to move between screens.

Just curious if I am the only one having issues :)

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Jun 21, 2013
Anyone else on the PB having issues with swiping between home screens? it seems to be sluggish. I sometimes have to swipe twice to move between screens.

Just curious if I am the only one having issues :)
Yes, I've seen a bunch of posts complaining about this issue. Make sure to report using the Feedback app!

xaqt93

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2011
Mine seems fine on both my iPad Pro and iPhone X. That is just me though. It’s a beta so people may experience slightly different performance and what not. Haha. Not trying to troll I promise!!!! Just wanted to comment that my devices seem fine. Now...the last beta...oh dear lord.

jahall05

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 30, 2013
Mine seems fine on both my iPad Pro and iPhone X. That is just me though. It’s a beta so people may experience slightly different performance and what not. Haha. Not trying to troll I promise!!!! Just wanted to comment that my devices seem fine. Now...the last beta...oh dear lord.

Didn't take it as trolling. I know it is a beta and I would experience bugs. Just wanted to be sure it wasn't just me and that I didn't need to restore and install it fresh! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.