Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nycdude

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 24, 2021
Recently upgraded my iPhone X directly from iOS 11 to iOS 15 finally. It wasn't straightforward as I had to plug it into my PC to get it to install the update.

Anyway, I had a daily alarm set @ 8 AM every weekday before the upgrade. It looks like the clock app is different on the new iOS. I don't see that alarm programmed but it still rings @ 8 AM on weekdays! It must be there somehow but I don't know how to wipe it.

If I set a new alarm @ 8 AM every weekday, they both ring at the same time and create a racket. Kind of stumped.

nycdude

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 24, 2021
Does anyone have any ideas? I can't figure out how to erase the alarm since I don't see anything...

BugeyeSTI

macrumors 604
Aug 19, 2017
Arizona/Illinois
Does anyone have any ideas? I can't figure out how to erase the alarm since I don't see anything...
You might have to try and restore your phone if nothing is listed in the clock app. Not sure how you'd get rid of an alarm that's not listed unless it's set/listed on your Apple Watch or iPad

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.