Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bsbeamer

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
First time with the iOS 17 WiFi bugs on iPhone 13 Pro after updating to iOS 17.2, which was supposed to fix WiFi bugs. Constantly have to turn WiFi off and use cellular for internet. It's not sustainable. Deleting networks, resetting all networks does not address or fix. Often works fine for a few minutes, then suddenly "No Internet Connection" error when nothing wrong with the network. Really hope a fix gets pushed soon...

CoolBradG

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2010
Yeah, my iPhone 15 Pro and iPad Pro are also still terrible on WiFi with 17.2 as well. My iPhone isn't as bad because it switches to cellular, but my iPad is almost unusable at this point due to the WiFi disconnecting constantly.

I swear something with WiFi connections was changed with iOS 17 because I never had these connection issues until I installed it back in September. :(

bsbeamer

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 19, 2012
I've just tried disabling Private Wi-Fi Address and it has improved connection reliability. Wondering if there's a related or new bug. No previous issues with this enabled on my home network with any previous iOS version on this phone.

I'm holding off updating iPad. No issues with macOS 14.1.2 (23B92) and WiFi at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.