Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hitmanbbq59

macrumors member
Original poster
May 4, 2020
I'll be the first to take the hit, but what does everyone want to see from iOS 19? I am interested to see what people think of iOS 18 on the iPhone 16 Pro series because I believe there is massive amounts of space wasted on these now-larger displays.

Yes, I know iOS 18 just released, but I believe iOS 19 needs to focus on features built for larger displays. More rows/columns of apps, a number row on the keyboard, and maybe even split screen since we now have an almost 7-inch iPhone.

I have also found that the default text (especially on Home Screen widgets) on my iPhone 16 pro is bigger than the one on my iPhone 15 pro. Apple shouldn't just increase the text size or app size when increasing the screen size, in my opinion.

Just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were.

Reactions: redbeard331

warrior30

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2014
Bring back the phone icon on the right hand side on the 'Favourites' and 'Recents' call lists to prevent misdials. They don't even have to develop it, they already had it on previous betas and removed it! If all iOS 19 had was this one feature, I'll be happy :)

Reactions: Hitmanbbq59

TwoBytes

macrumors 68040
Jun 2, 2008
  • camera roll without viewing all other photos like ios 17
  • password manage that you can store attachments in
  • ability to not blur sleep focus mode wallpaper
  • concert listing in your city for Apple music with a subscription option for notifications

Reactions: Hitmanbbq59
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.