Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hristina.K

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 23, 2016
Hello,

I am writing on this forum because I am experiencing problems with iOS 9.2.1. My battery is dying pretty fast. I have network problems. People cannot call me, neither do I. It shows like there is a full network, but I am unavailable to the callers. So what am I supposed to do?

Thanks

Zimmy68

macrumors 68020
Jul 23, 2008
I am unable to update apps anymore.
I'm not sure if it is all apps but 2 apps, SpeedTest and Google Play Music refuse to update.
They download completely but they don't complete the install.
Am I the only one with this issue?

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
After ios921 update all deleted photos came back and icloud is fill of pics/vids. They are not in all photos but under albums...

Edit. Photos has been totally messed up in Photos app. Deleted came back in ipad/iphone and so on... Aargh!

Last edited:

jf1450

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2012
For what its worth I upgraded my iPhone 5s without a problem I backed up and sync'd my iPad Air 2 (128G WiFi + Cellular), started the upgrade and it has hung up. I always upgrade devices via iTunes, not over the air. iTunes is stuck on "iTunes is updating the software on this iPad" and the blue bar at the top is stuck half way across. My iPad is at the black screen with the Apple logo and the bar underneath has been sitting at about 1/4". Things have been this way for at least the last hour now (my 5s upgraded in about 15 minutes). I'm gonna shut things down, try to restore and go from there. I hope a trip to the Geek Squad can be avoided. The iPad is only about 3 months old and doesn't have any wierd apps on it. I'll keep ya posted.

EDIT: Got it back up and running. Shut down iTunes, it said "iPad being updated, you'll need to restore". I shut down anyway, unplugged my iPad. It immediately showed the graphic wanting it to be connected to my rMBP. I started iTunes and connected my iPad. iTunes said "your iPad will need to be restored". I said ok, restore the sucker. Next screen had buttons to Restore or Update. I selected Update and from there the update continued without a hitch and finished in about 5 minutes. Wierd, never had a problem like this before. Anyway, all is now well.

-jeff

Last edited:

Shark5150

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2014
Dallas, Texas
After ios921 update all deleted photos came back and icloud is fill of pics/vids. They are not in all photos but under albums...

Edit. Photos has been totally messed up in Photos app. Deleted came back in ipad/iphone and so on... Aargh!
Same for me. Had to delete 1400 photos!

AddisonIII

macrumors regular
May 8, 2013
I am unable to update apps anymore.
I'm not sure if it is all apps but 2 apps, SpeedTest and Google Play Music refuse to update.
They download completely but they don't complete the install.
Am I the only one with this issue?
I don't use Google play Music, but SpeedTest has updated since 9.2.1 and works fine. So far my only complaint is battery usage which has gone done. I hope once 9.3 comes out of beta my battery performance returns.

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
Same for me. Had to delete 1400 photos!

and finally when you have deleted them again and deleted the recent deleted photos, checked the icloud from the web interface that they are deleted for sure, they are still coming back. photos are restored even back to the recent deleted photos. and photos are coming back arbitrary, you never know which come back and which stay deleted... nightmare...

edit. just got bunch of photos back after restarting ipad.

Last edited:

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
some photos dont sync between iphone/ipad. photos affected by this issues show the loading symbol - all jammed on the same 1/4 point..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454956216.771431.jpg

yes there is plenty of free space in icloud/devices...

guychicago

macrumors 6502
Jan 25, 2010
Chicago
I can no longer get audio for phone calls via Bluetooth in my car (Acura 07 TSX). iPhone 6s connects fine though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.