Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Having any issues with reachability activating by accident in iOS12?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wozmatic

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 30, 2014
I'll mention that I went from iOS 10 to 12 and with iOS10 I've never once had a reachability issue when double tapping the home button (iPhone 7)

However, half a day with iOS12 and it's already happened 20 times, very annoying.

What gives? Anyone else getting this?

I like to use the reachability feature, but not every other time I unlock my phone or press the home button.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Can't say I've noticed it working any differently from before for me in the last day on my iPhone 7.

aevan

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2015
Serbia
I'll mention that I went from iOS 10 to 12 and with iOS10 I've never once had a reachability issue when double tapping the home button (iPhone 7)

However, half a day with iOS12 and it's already happened 20 times, very annoying.

What gives? Anyone else getting this?

I like to use the reachability feature, but not every other time I unlock my phone or press the home button.

Interesting - because the swipe gesture fot it is more sensitive on my X. But for me, now it works better, before it was really hard to do. Not sure how it works on the 7, but they did change something, it seems.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.