Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mahurangi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 11, 2008
Warkworth NZ
HI

Our iPads 2s can no longer download the purchased apps pages numbers and keynote when setting up.
Previous to this weekend, we were able to download an older version from the app store. Today we can only download on iOS 10 which cant run on an iPad 2

We still have a large number of IPad 2s used by students who are unable to afford a device for our BYOD program. After a long phone call to apple, getting increasingly frustrated, the final level was able to suggest a solution of downloading the apps to our macbook Air and it will install the correct version that way.

However I have done this and it didnt work - said it was unable to install this version on an ipad 2.

So I am now back on the phone trying to track down the person who can help. At the same time I have backed up an existing ipad 2 and am hoping I can restore the 3 apps onto the one we are setting up. But if anyone has any contacts that can help me, that would be great as we have large numbers of ipads that we cant easily install pages and keynote on.

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.