Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anjinha

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA
Unlike most people (or at least it's what it feels like) I don't have a dedicated iPad bag. I basically have a very thin sleeve (this one), just to protect it from scratches, and I carry my iPad in my purse. The one thing I'm missing is some sort of pouch to carry all my iPad accessories (pencil, charger, camera connector, etc.) and I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions.

I know I can just get any type of small pouch/pencil case, etc. but I would rather get something more gadget/iPad specific if I can find it (when I say gadget specific I basically I want something that's not too big and potentially has different slots or dividers and it's the right size for the type of accessories).

The only thing like it that I've found is this one: https://www.sfbags.com/collections/pouches/products/atelier-ipad-gear-case

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions

christophermdia

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2008
Unlike most people (or at least it's what it feels like) I don't have a dedicated iPad bag. I basically have a very thin sleeve (this one), just to protect it from scratches, and I carry my iPad in my purse. The one thing I'm missing is some sort of pouch to carry all my iPad accessories (pencil, charger, camera connector, etc.) and I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions.

I know I can just get any type of small pouch/pencil case, etc. but I would rather get something more gadget/iPad specific if I can find it (when I say gadget specific I basically I want something that's not too big and potentially has different slots or dividers and it's the right size for the type of accessories).

The only thing like it that I've found is this one: https://www.sfbags.com/collections/pouches/products/atelier-ipad-gear-case

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions
I have the Atelier, and while pricey, does the exact job I need it to. I fill it with not only dongles for the ipad but also dongles for the MacBook. it fits everything perfectly, and is something I could easily tote from meeting to meeting with my ipad. If I need to fit in a pocket it does that as well. Don't hesitate with it, I have many bags from Waterfield and all are top quality!

anjinha

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA
I have the Atelier, and while pricey, does the exact job I need it to. I fill it with not only dongles for the ipad but also dongles for the MacBook. it fits everything perfectly, and is something I could easily tote from meeting to meeting with my ipad. If I need to fit in a pocket it does that as well. Don't hesitate with it, I have many bags from Waterfield and all are top quality!

I do like the Atelier, and might end up going with it, I just wanted to check if there were other good options. Good to know you like it though. :)

artfossil

macrumors 68000
Oct 5, 2015
Florida
Here's what I use. Has compartments, but not too many.

http://www.jetpens.com/Nomadic-PE-09-Flap-Type-Pencil-Case-Light-Green/pd/7583

image.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.