Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Paul999

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2020
Now, I have the iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) and I want to buy iPad Air (2020), because of display problems. But I’m afraid, that iPad Air’s speakers are not good enough and a lot worse that my iPad Pro’s speakers. What do you think? Is there such a big difference between these two?

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
Now, I have the iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) and I want to buy iPad Air (2020), because of display problems. But I’m afraid, that iPad Air’s speakers are not good enough and a lot worse that my iPad Pro’s speakers. What do you think? Is there such a big difference between these two?
The iPad Pro has quad speakers while the iPad Air 4 only has dual speakers (albeit speaker holes on both sides of the device).

Whether or not the sound quality is worse on the iPad Air 4? There is probably a comparison on YouTube showing off the speakers between the two.

Ipadfever

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2012
The speakers in comparison to any pro model are not great on the air 4. They have a lot of highs with no mid range or bass.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.