Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gandek

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 7, 2017
I have had a great experience thus far with my 10.5 picking it up months ago back when it was still running iOS 10. I'm not much of a gamer but recently decided to pick some games up from the app store. Whenever I go to the home screen after playing a game the multitasking menu will pause for like 1-2 seconds, same goes for when I swipe up when I'm still in the game. This doesn't happen with any other kind of apps just games. I'm running the latest iOS 11.2 so hopefully this is a bug i can help make aware of and gets fixed in a future .dot update.

califfo1975

macrumors regular
May 21, 2010
I have had a great experience thus far with my 10.5 picking it up months ago back when it was still running iOS 10. I'm not much of a gamer but recently decided to pick some games up from the app store. Whenever I go to the home screen after playing a game the multitasking menu will pause for like 1-2 seconds, same goes for when I swipe up when I'm still in the game. This doesn't happen with any other kind of apps just games. I'm running the latest iOS 11.2 so hopefully this is a bug i can help make aware of and gets fixed in a future .dot update.
Which game exactly ? All? I tried with X-Plane 10 and all OK
On the other hand i have the same issue tou describe with another app open or in background which is Blackberry Work.

Gandek

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 7, 2017
So far just lighter games like Temple run 2/Subway Surfers even Jeopardy. I'm not too big of a fan of mobile racing games to try more hardcore games like NFS etc

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.