Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChiahsuanTsauo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 25, 2021
Hi everyone I recently bought a refurbished IPad from a third party vendor, the iPad has warranty but not for long. I recently noticed that my widgets from the Home Screen flickering weirdly and I can’t but think it’s something to do with the iPad itself... I’m wondering if this is normal or should I be taking this to get checked out? Is it a screen issue that I’m going to regret purchasing this pad or is it software?

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
It’s a bug. For me it only happens when I move my cursor around the area of a translucent widget. It got better with 14.3 though. For now I hide those widgets at the bottom

Reactions: ChiahsuanTsauo

ChiahsuanTsauo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 25, 2021
It’s a bug. For me it only happens when I move my cursor around the area of a translucent widget. It got better with 14.3 though. For now I hide those widgets at the bottom
Thank god it‘s not hardware, didn’t want to send it in for a checkup just when I‘m starting to like enjoy the device. Thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.