Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jw77777

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 31, 2009
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any issues with their iPad Pro speaker being broken? Meaning, it has a popping sound to the upper right corner speaker. If so, what do you all recommend in fixing this issue? this began right after i updated to 9.3.

bitslap47

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2007
No help, but immediately thought of all of the "is one of my speakers broken" posts when the first iPhone came out with the mic and speaker on the bottom :D

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any issues with their iPad Pro speaker being broken? Meaning, it has a popping sound to the upper right corner speaker. If so, what do you all recommend in fixing this issue? this began right after i updated to 9.3.

Not unheard of. About half my iPads I ever bought had some sort of speaker popping.

jw77777

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 31, 2009
Not unheard of. About half my iPads I ever bought had some sort of speaker popping.
What did you do to fix it? I made an appointment at the apple store since it's under warranty. i was just watching netflix... :-\

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.