Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CJ Dorschel

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 14, 2019
Berlin
My iPhone 11 Pro‘s display is extremely slick. I realize the glass coating is a main factor and clean my mobile device displays (and hands of course) daily yet having owned every iPhone since its launch I found the 11’s to have the most coated display. I’ve been researching screen protectors with a matte finish that might reduce the slickness of the display but after days of reading online reviews of countless protectors I’m at a loss.

Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated. Thanks!

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012

I cannot recommend these highly enough. I have an iCarez on my iPad Pro 11' and on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Reading outside is so much better and the lack of fingerprints is great.

Matte screen protectors do affect the sharpness of the display a little bit - but the advantage of not having finger prints, having a less slippery screen, and a massive reduction in glare is worth every penny imo.

CJ Dorschel

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 14, 2019
Berlin

I cannot recommend these highly enough. I have an iCarez on my iPad Pro 11' and on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Reading outside is so much better and the lack of fingerprints is great.

Matte screen protectors do affect the sharpness of the display a little bit - but the advantage of not having finger prints, having a less slippery screen, and a massive reduction in glare is worth every penny imo.
Thanks so much! Ordered and giving it a go.

Reactions: BigMcGuire
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.