Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Traisoon

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Hi, my iPhone 11 Pro is suddenly showing the Apple logo with progress bar. The iOS is already on the latest version. It is like just another layer of window on top the home screen or lock screen as I can feel the vibration and sound from power button after pressed. The iPhone not allowed me to turn off or force restart coz it will make a loud siren sound.

Before the above happened, my mail suddenly can’t load properly and the Facebook app (or maybe other app as well) can load up.

Please help. Thank you. ??

Attachments

• 4528CBAD-43E8-47B9-94D1-5897A4D8DE3D.jpeg
    4528CBAD-43E8-47B9-94D1-5897A4D8DE3D.jpeg
    223.8 KB · Views: 630

ian87w

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2020
Indonesia
Seems like the springboard restarting. It should go back to the home screen after it finishes.

If it's frozen, follow the instruction from Apple to restart the phone

As for why, it happens. It's a computer afterall, albeit in a smaller form factor.

While you're at it, uninstall that Facebook app... ;)

Traisoon

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Seems like the springboard restarting. It should go back to the home screen after it finishes.

If it's frozen, follow the instruction from Apple to restart the phone

As for why, it happens. It's a computer afterall, albeit in a smaller form factor.

While you're at it, uninstall that Facebook app... ;)

Thank you so much for the tips. It froze when the progress bar is about to complete. I’ve tried the up down volume button hold power button method and now it stuck on a very long booting loop. Too bad. I think I just need to put on DFU mode and restore it through iTunes when the lockdown is over. All the locally save documents ‘on my iPhone’ folder won’t be able to recover right?

Traisoon

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Did you ever find a solution to this?
I believed the spring board got problem. File corrupted or something. That is why can’t load properly. I had to restore through iTunes and it has no issues since then.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.