Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jahall05

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 30, 2013
Has anyone gone from an iPhone 11 to the new iPhone SE? It’s crossed my mind many times for various reasons and I’m wondering if anyone has actually done it.

I know it’s a downgrade in many ways so I’m really curious to hear more from people who have done it and how their experience has been.

Reactions: haileyscomet

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014

Ixon2001

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2017
Wigan UK
Are you planning on doing this because your bored with your current phone?

I see alot of posts like this be it Apple or Android people downgrading because they basically bored, but that boredom can & usually does turn into a regretful & costly decision.

The SE 2020 is not as good as the 11 period, it's looks dated, battery life isn't as good, camera isn't as good, the screen is to small for any decent media consumption ect ect.

If your doing this mainly because you want a smaller phone then wait for the iPhone 12 5.4" which will have better spec's than the iPhone 11 offer 5G aswell and if your planning on selling your 11 then that should take a decent chunk of the price of the iPhone 12 5.4"

The SE is for people like me which i have & love that doesn't want to spend alot of money on a phone, don't care it looks dated, camera good enough for my needs, screen size is perfect because i don't game or watch movies ect on it apart from the odd YouTube video & the battery life last me all day because i'm not glued to it constantly.

NoBoMac

Staff member
Jul 1, 2014
As cited by @heyyitssusan, open thread on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.