Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple4r1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 21, 2015
Mexico
I just got an email from the Apple Store telling me that because of an "unexpected delay" my iPhone 12 Pro Max Baltic Blue Leather Case will be shipped in 8 to 10 weeks!! I bought the case on launch day alongside the iPhone 12 Pro Max. The iPhone is expected to arrive next Wednesday, but I can't get my head around why the leather case shipping was pushed so much. Did someone got the same email? Maybe this is an issue with the Baltic Blue cases? Or has someone already received their case? The Apple Store App says the case will be delivered between January 15 -29.

IMG_EBE81E16FDB3-1.jpeg

I'm considering going to a Premium Reseller (there's not Apple Store in my city) and get it there, but I have no idea when will they have stock or if they will run out of it quickly.

SteveJobbinIt

macrumors regular
Dec 28, 2017
USA
yeah i was going to order one and noticed the huge backup on that colorway, i ordered it via amazon and its on it's way for a friday delivery!

Europa13

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2009
I just got an email from the Apple Store telling me that because of an "unexpected delay" my iPhone 12 Pro Max Baltic Blue Leather Case will be shipped in 8 to 10 weeks!! I bought the case on launch day alongside the iPhone 12 Pro Max. The iPhone is expected to arrive next Wednesday, but I can't get my head around why the leather case shipping was pushed so much. Did someone got the same email? Maybe this is an issue with the Baltic Blue cases? Or has someone already received their case? The Apple Store App says the case will be delivered between January 15 -29.

View attachment 1658022

I'm considering going to a Premium Reseller (there's not Apple Store in my city) and get it there, but I have no idea when will they have stock or if they will run out of it quickly.
I just checked and they are showing a delivery date of November 13th with free shipping for Baltic Blue for the 12 Pro Max. I’m in the U.S. though. If you aren’t, that could possibly be why. If you are, I guess you could try ordering a new one and then cancelling the other order.

Reactions: darksoul78644

earthdog

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2014

View attachment 1658022

I ordered mine this morning for pickup and have a time set for Friday am. I am in Atlanta, GA USA

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.