Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Propine

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2020
I really like my Silicon Case, but it got dents and cracks after just a couple moths of use and is not that pleasant to use anymore after 6 months. I am okay with paying the price for the best product, but it isn’t durable enough to buy a new one twice a year or so. Is there are a good MagSafe silicon case from a third-party brand out there? Either cheaper or as expensive, but more durable, from a well-known brand, not bulkier than the one from Apple.

PowerPCFan

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2022
I might be able to help if you provide a iPhone model.
Haha replying to my own message :)

I found this. Its for an iPhone 13 (I wasn't sure what you had), has Magsafe capabilities, and is made by Best Buy Essentials. I guess that's Best Buy's new brand? Maybe not so well-known. Good luck finding the case!

PowerPCFan

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2022
This is for the iPhone 14 plus and it isn't silicone, but it's well known, has a nice grip and looks similar to silicone, made by Speck, and supports MagSafe.

PowerPCFan

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2022
I'm sure that if you liked one of those but it wasn't the right model for your iPhone that you could Google it and find the correct size.

Propine

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah sorry, it’s iPhone 13, I have only added it to the thread tags. Thank you for the links!

Reactions: PowerPCFan

NoName666

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2021
Silicone is silicone, you're not going to find something more durable if that's the material you want.

I'm quite happy with this one which is the same as Apple's offering sans logo

Reactions: Propine
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.