Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Leo Venom

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2021
i have an iphone 13 pro but i noticed a strange thing. When I switch from a white screen saved in the gallery to the settings in black mode or to the app to set the alarm, I notice a slight adjustment in brightness. obviously to notice this you have to set the brightness to 0 in a completely dark room.(the view of the white screenshot must be at least 5 seconds).it also happened by saving both photos in the gallery and switching from the white one to the gray.Not every time it does. I have tried several times to notice it.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    386 bytes · Views: 349
  • Sfondo grigio.jpg
    Sfondo grigio.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

DiSC0

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2021
i have an iphone 13 pro but i noticed a strange thing. When I switch from a white screen saved in the gallery to the settings in black mode or to the app to set the alarm, I notice a slight adjustment in brightness. obviously to notice this you have to set the brightness to 0 in a completely dark room.(the view of the white screenshot must be at least 5 seconds).it also happened by saving both photos in the gallery and switching from the white one to the gray
Don't worry, it's a normal behavior. I already noticed it on iPhone 11 PM and 12 PM.

Reactions: Leo Venom

Leo Venom

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2021
Non preoccuparti, è un comportamento normale. L'ho già notato su iPhone alle 23:00 e alle 12:00.
u have the 13 too?but I don't understand why this doesn't happen with active energy saving....mmmmh

Leo Venom

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 9, 2021
I don't see it on my launch day 13 Pro Max.
Strange. it usually takes a keen eye to see it and is best seen when you switch between white screenshots to the app to set the alarm. Let's say it's a micro-adjustment of the brightness

Taz Mangus

macrumors 604
Mar 10, 2011
Strange. it usually takes a keen eye to see it and is best seen when you switch between white screenshots to the app to set the alarm. Let's say it's a micro-adjustment of the brightness
I would notice if it happened. I am very picky and notice everything.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.