Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mohd Haque

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am facing screen flickering and stuttering while scrolling on Twitter app , Facebook app and YouTube app. Not flickering or stuttering on safari browser the same website but it’s flickering in these app.
Can you all please check and Comment on this.
I have only 1 day return period left. I will be thankful to you

ProMaximus

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2021
Take it back and get a replacement. If the screen is flickering, that’s not normal.

Did you try a hard restart? The more I think about it, it might not be a hardware issue if you are only noticing it with certain apps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mohd Haque

Mohd Haque

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 7, 2020
I am attaching one twitter scrolling flickering issue which I am facing .

Mohd Haque

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 7, 2020
Take it back and get a replacement. If the screen is flickering, that’s not normal.

Did you try a hard restart? The more I think about it, it might not be a hardware issue if you are only noticing it with certain apps.
Pls see the video , is this normal or an issue. On most of the app I am facing. I already did 2-3 times full device restore

Mohd Haque

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 7, 2020
Requesting you to see this video on any PC/laptop ,on mobile quality is not good or make video acceleration off in the video player.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.