Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skidrow003

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 7, 2022
Have anyone be able to get hold of the iphone 14 pro models.

I guess apple started having a little bit of inventory at the local store. I live at michigan and i could see some available under my neighborhood, can we expect more iphone in stock during the christmas ?

Thanks

tardman91

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2009
Tampa Area, FL
I ordered one weeks ago that is supposed to deliver on 12/27. I've been stalking the Apple Store app and was able to snag one at my local store. They pop up occasionally at completely random times throughout the day. It's not the color I wanted (black vs. purple), but it'll go in a case anyway, and now I'll have it in time for Christmas for my wife. I'll just cancel my current order, and keep an eye on the app to see if I can exchange it for the purple color. I'lm just glad I was able to snag one in my preferred configuration.

skidrow003

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 7, 2022
I thought it will be hard to get any 14 pro until the end of christmas due to chip shortage.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I thought it will be hard to get any 14 pro until the end of christmas due to chip shortage.
Likely due to lockdown in China and also the protest but i believe there is more than just one location that makes the iphone. Apple stores in Chicagoland for last few days has showed in stock for pick ups

Torty

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2013
Just checked indeed in Germany some are available too.

3B715E78-7E54-4CC5-BCB7-3E37F1EF9720.jpeg

internetrando

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2018
Texas
You can order online and get it by the end of the month.

Otherwise, you have to stalk the website and see what pops up. It’s a matter of being fast to purchase and being happy with whatever is available. Stock only lasts a few minutes at most, it seems.

I picked up another 1TB 14PM yesterday (in my preferred color) after spending more than two weeks on the hunt. Damn near might as well have ordered one.

Store employee said they are getting very few in stock and that I was lucky. My experience confirmed what he said to be true.

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
This shortage has prevented me from making an impulse purchase. 😂

If I really still want one by January, I may get a purple, or wait until March for a new mid-life colour!!!
It saved me money. I eventually traded in for my Z Flip 4, and it was an even swap for the 13PM, so my installments are fully credited now.

rockitdog

macrumors 68030
Mar 25, 2013
3 local Apple stores in the Minneapolis area had them available today for pickup.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
It saved me money. I eventually traded in for my Z Flip 4, and it was an even swap for the 13PM, so my installments are fully credited now.
Nevermind. I just bought one. 😅

Took me 3 visits to Apple.com in a single day to find a store nearby with stock. The stock situation changes multiple times a day. I lucked out.

Bought a purple 14 PM with 256GB of storage! It’s exactly what I wanted.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.