Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macfan2023

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 28, 2022
The camera is noticeably of lower quality to S21 Ultra 5G, that's not even the current gen.

The home screen swipe up is annoying... In android after face ID, it goes straight to your phone. Anyone know how to disable this swipe up thing.

No fingerprint.

Smaller than the S21 ultra.

Some weird bugs, very random stuff can't really categorize them into words but you know it's not working.

Mr.Blacky

Cancelled
Jul 31, 2016
Samsumg phone can't even show notifications on the lock screen? And what about widgets? 😆

Punny

Suspended
Oct 6, 2022
This is the best phone I've ever owned. I'm sorry it's not working out for you.

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
The camera is fantastic! Especially at 48mp, it has no equal. This is why I upgraded, ProRAW is the best. Samsung has great cameras, but the software that drives them is subpar to Apple’s software. Most people that say that the camera sucks on the iPhone aren’t photographers and do not have clue on how to use it properly and do not know what they are doing when capturing a photo. The shutter button is pressed and they hope to get a nice photograph. I hope you aren’t coming over to the Apple forum bashing the iPhone as an android user… sounds like you may need to stick to android. Ewe!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.