Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Delere

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 10, 2024
Hi all, hoping you could update me here when the iPhone 16 Pro (Max) becomes available to order using an EPP Friends and Family Discount.

Many thanks.

dos08

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2024
Following this thread, for the iPhone 15 Pro last year it was October, hopefully it won’t be as long this year

cleigh

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
We’re looking at October/november. If anyone gets the update please update here. I’ll do the same.

Reactions: dos08

Ibu1196

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2022
The estimated shipping dates does not look as crazy as last year so far. EPP for F&F can be available soon.

gunny1234

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2021
Edit: Friends & Family discount appears to be live in the US for both regular iPhone 16 and 16 Pro.

I just texted my US Apple friend about the regular iPhone 16 and 16 Pro Friends and Family discount and will edit this post if confirmed.

Last edited:
Reactions: kandizha

Mac103

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2024
Are F&F discount available simultaneously worldwide or does it depend on which country/region you’re living in?

b1055

macrumors regular
Jul 25, 2010
My friend says he is not seeing the F&F available in the US yet. Any reason this can be the case when others are seeing it as available?

gunny1234

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2021
My friend says he is not seeing the F&F available in the US yet. Any reason this can be the case when others are seeing it as available?
Unsure. My guy only mentioned that he saw it was showing on the internal employee portal. He may have just not gone through the full purchase flow and the button to buy may not actually allow a purchase.

b1055

macrumors regular
Jul 25, 2010
Unsure. My guy only mentioned that he saw it was showing on the internal employee portal. He may have just not gone through the full purchase flow and the button to buy may not actually allow a purchase.
Gotcha. If anyone is able to purchase using F&F then let me know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.