Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JordanB83

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2021
Want to poll you guys. I have ghe gray but the plum is really pretty. I saw it at the apple store today. Now idk if I like the gray or the plum better with the white.. I am still within my exchange period.

I don’t really want both as I want to get a light color in the spring. So which looks better with the white this year? All opinions welcome!!
If you are looking to get a light color in the spring I would say the plum one. The grey I feel also looks best on natural titanium or black

Reactions: Brooke795

TotalMacMove

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2013
USA
I’m interested to see how that figura looks on the pink phone

Sorry I just realized you said Figura. I can try to get some pics tomorrow.

Otterbox Lumen:

IMG_4724.jpeg

IMG_4722.jpeg
IMG_4723.jpeg

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Want to poll you guys. I have ghe gray but the plum is really pretty. I saw it at the apple store today. Now idk if I like the gray or the plum better with the white.. I am still within my exchange period.

I don’t really want both as I want to get a light color in the spring. So which looks better with the white this year? All opinions welcome!!
My vote is Plum and white. It contrasts so well with the stark white.

rhyme2

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2020

Plum

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.