Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jakewyborn

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 27, 2016
Hello,

I am no noob to jailbreaking, but I have encountered upon a problem which is worrying me as I am unable to determine why this keeps happening...

After a few minutes of general usage, I go to open any other app and it crashes back to springboard straight away. I then have to respring to start using my apps again but it soon happens again and I find myself having to respring almost every time I go to use my phone as the apps crash straight away. I have not installed any dodgy tweaks, I have uninstalled any tweaks that I have installed recently and I have also removed many other tweaks e.g springtomize to see if that helps, but it doesn't.

Please can someone help me determine the problem and if there are any logs I can post then please instruct me on how to do so, I would really like to avoid fresh restoring as I will lose jailbreak and I am at a point where I am very happy with the customisation of my iPhone.

iPhone 6+
iOS 9.0
Pangu Jailbreak
Been Jailbroken almost ever since the iOS 9 jailbreak was first realised.

Any other info required do let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Jake

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
You have a tweak installed that is not compatible with you setup (iOS version, hardware, etc...) These incompatibilities can show up in seemingly unrelated ways. I recommend uninstalling your tweaks one at a time, until the problem disappears.

You could also make a list of each tweak that you have installed and post it hear. You should also install Crash Reporter, which MAY give you a suspect of the cause of the crash.

Reactions: Resqu2

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
If it's that bad I would get rid of every tweak you have installed and make sure you have no issues then add each one back in order of importance to you and get that tweak running the way you want it before adding your next one. Yea it's going to take some time but the end results will be worth it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.