Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What color did you buy ?

• Total voters

jacklroberts

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 14, 2014
Doncaster, UK
Hi at lunchtime i bought the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black at Carphone warehouse and it's arriving on October 17th, has anyone got any better from carphone warehouse.

jacklroberts

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 14, 2014
Doncaster, UK
Hi Everyone, Carphone warehouse is CRAP first this week they sent me a message saying the iPhone 7 Plus in Jet Black was moving to november so i changed my order to Black and they first said October 14th then after the order was changed it the delivery date said September 30th, then they never sent me a confirmation email, yesterday i messaged them to ask when said iPhone 7 Plus would be sent then they said September 23rd and this afternoon i've spoke to two people and they have been really ignorant and said its coming on October 14th, personally if your still trying to get the iPhone 7 Plus like i am don't get it from carphone warehouse.

Rant Over !!

jamesjnr2

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
Belfast
hi , I preordered my iPhone 7+ from cpw after cancelling my order from apple. I ordered a gold 128gb 7+ and I haven't had any word yet so.

Fingers crossed we get some word soon

Last edited:

Suspended
Sep 20, 2012
United Kingdom
Carphone Warehouse's customer service has been horrendous. I have finally been able to get "early October" out of them for my 7+ 256GB. I ordered it at about 8:10am on pre-order day

BLUEBLASTER

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2016
Carphone Warehouse's customer service has been horrendous. I have finally been able to get "early October" out of them for my 7+ 256GB. I ordered it at about 8:10am on pre-order day

I ordered mine in Store and got a date of 23rd of September for Black 7+ 128GB. Fingers Cross for me.

Suspended
Sep 20, 2012
United Kingdom
I ordered mine in Store and got a date of 23rd of September for Black 7+ 128GB. Fingers Cross for me.

I'm jealous! They told me the 16th, then the 23rd, then they told me "you'll receive it tomorrow", then "we're not sure if it's actually left us yet", and now a date in October. :rolleyes: They did give £20 credit for in store purchases.

gerardh

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2005
Same story here, ordered online at 8:13 on the 9th, iPhone+ 128GB black, given delivery date to store of sat 17th, then got text 24 hours before saying its been delayed until 14th October, with a £20 credit offered. Spoke to CWP customer services, firstly the £20 is from apple not CPW, CPW have NO stock at all until 14th of this model.

gerardh

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2005
Yes. Mine arriving tomorrow allegedly! Opted for click and collect. Had confirmation email and text. Rang store and they say it's scheduled for tomorrow too. But then I have also had a text saying it's been delayed by a week ! (21st October) ffs

The left arm doesn't know what the right arm is doing.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

SyKot

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2012
I got mine iPhone 7( normal size, matte black) from them which was faster than Apple. Does anyone that have used them in the past knows whats the procedure when dealing with hardware issues, etc ? (.e.g. can you go directly to Apple for them to check the Device and/or replace? Or has to be directly with Carphone Warehouse?)

gerardh

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2005
I got mine iPhone 7( normal size, matte black) from them which was faster than Apple. Does anyone that have used them in the past knows whats the procedure when dealing with hardware issues, etc ? (.e.g. can you go directly to Apple for them to check the Device and/or replace? Or has to be directly with Carphone Warehouse?)

You go direct to apple.

gerardh

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2005
Arrived today. Was supposed to be 14th October, then 21st october and then it just arrived.

Attachments

• IMG_3957.JPG
    IMG_3957.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 190

Hman81

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2013
United Kingdom
I preordered a 128gb JB 7 plus within 20 minutes of the site opening. First I got october the 16th then Novemember 7th now its october 21st! Anyone else in the same boat?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.