Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to get a case for your new iphone 7/ 7 Plus handset?

• YES

• NO

• MAYBE

Results are only viewable after voting.

Neco1963

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 25, 2016
Coventry
Hi as you all know the iPhone 7 & 7 Plus are only a few weeks away from launch. The iPhone 6s pre order where on the 16th September and the first deliveries where on the 25th September 2016. This year it will probably be on a similar time. As you all know so many big brands already have many cases on offer for the both models, what are you going to get?

davidgolfer

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2015
Hi as you all know the iPhone 7 & 7 Plus are only a few weeks away from launch. The iPhone 6s pre order where on the 16th September and the first deliveries where on the 25th September 2016. This year it will probably be on a similar time. As you all know so many big brands already have many cases on offer for the both models, what are you going to get?
Nice Avatar

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Got about 3 cases for £1 from speigen last year so bet there will be the same this year

Howyalikdemapls

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2013
I always buy clear cases. My favorite are the Spigen Crystal Clear cases with air cushion corners. It wraps around the front of the phone enough to keep the screen elevated when face down, little bumps on the back of each corner to keep the back elevated when face up, air pockets in the corners to absorb some shock if dropped on the corner, and they're crystal clear so they show off the beauty of the phone.

I'll buy one as soon as they have them available for my new iPhone 7.

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-CUSH...1&keywords=spigen+crystal+clear+case+iphone+6

mjwebb

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2016
Arizona
I ordered just a cheap $5 case off of Amazon, but will probably spend the extra cash for either a LifeProof (when ready) or just opt for the Apple case, which are very slim and nicely designed!

Neco1963

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 25, 2016
Coventry
Got about 3 cases for £1 from speigen last year so bet there will be the same this year

3 cases from spigen for a £1 - Are you sure they are original ?
[doublepost=1472592995][/doublepost]
I always buy clear cases. My favorite are the Spigen Crystal Clear cases with air cushion corners. It wraps around the front of the phone enough to keep the screen elevated when face down, little bumps on the back of each corner to keep the back elevated when face up, air pockets in the corners to absorb some shock if dropped on the corner, and they're crystal clear so they show off the beauty of the phone.

I'll buy one as soon as they have them available for my new iPhone 7.

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-CUSHION-Crystal-Cushion-Technology/dp/B00JH88D1O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472590548&sr=8-1&keywords=spigen+crystal+clear+case+iphone+6

They are on for £1.99 atm

eoblaed

macrumors 68040
Apr 21, 2010
I've never put a case on any of my iPhones, and I've purchased one every year, at launch, since they've been available. I'd much rather be interacting with my finely crafted piece of world-class precision engineering than a cheap plastic case.

Treat them right, and they'll wear better than a phone in a case.

Reactions: ChinkyBob and I7guy

PJM83

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2014
Stockholm
Never use a case on any of my phones, can't stand them. Tried a few times always end up removing it within a day. Same goes for screen protectors. It's a phone it's meant to be used.

asears82

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2016
Ohio
I typically go with the Spigen tough armor cases, but I am upgrading to the Plus model this year and I dont like the kickstand on the Plus case. Ill probably just go with the Apple leather case if there is one.

MaxBga

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2015
France
Ordering one from Apple with the phone. Let's hope they'll release em at the same time. I don't want it to be naked even for a few days lol

96-HUDSON-96

Suspended
Aug 11, 2016
Ordering one from Apple with the phone. Let's hope they'll release em at the same time. I don't want it to be naked even for a few days lol
I am sure there will be a lot of brands doing them on the day for decent prices

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
3 cases from spigen for a £1 - Are you sure they are original ?
[doublepost=1472592995][/doublepost]

They are on for £1.99 atm
Yeah they were cheap as the phone wasn't even announced at the time. Price went up to 6.99 i think in the end

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
Just got my case in. It was so weird because a plain clothes guy was at the door so I assumed he's a solicitor. Turns out he was in a normal car and just doing an amazon delivery.... for a $1 case?!?! Gotta love Amazon prime.

Anyway, the $1 deal is over but heres the link and the code i used in case it comes back.
Case: iFace iPhone 7 Plus Case with Magnetic vent clip
Code: BENSB916

And heres the pics with my iPhone 6S+ inside. Ugly case, but I just got it for the vent clip and to hold the phone until I see the Apple Leather Case in person. The last Apple leather case was pretty disappointing in terms of material and durability.

xpmvrn.jpg

juakow.jpg

10e4o7a.jpg

sdwaltz

macrumors 65816
Apr 29, 2015
Indiana
Does anyone know if the 6/6+ and 6s/6s+ cases will fit the 7/7+?

Wondering if I can at least temporarily use my 6+ case until I find a new one I like.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.