Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rarebeauty

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 22, 2014
Does anyone here have any pics of the pink sand Apple silicone case on their 7/7 Plus? I've seen the silicone cases in this forum but most of them are black or blue. No pink ones. I have the Rose Gold 7 Plus and I would love to see this case and possibly a brief review before I buy it.

iggypod

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
I have the pink sand and love it. It seems a bit lighter tone than previous years.

I also purchased / alternate this one with the apple sea blue silicone case and the apple midnight blue leather case.

Attachments

• IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,253
  • IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 11,220

rarebeauty

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 22, 2014
I have the pink sand and love it. It seems a bit lighter tone than previous years.

I also purchased / alternate this one with the apple sea blue silicone case and the apple midnight blue leather case.
Thank you for sharing. It looks really nice with the Rose Gold. I also like the sea blue and the white silicone cases. I will probably buy them all eventually lol.

iggypod

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
Thank you for sharing. It looks really nice with the Rose Gold. I also like the sea blue and the white silicone cases. I will probably buy them all eventually lol.

The cases really have a wonderful feeling to hold /use. The first week the apple silicone (and leather) case feels so incredibly smooth but soon that perfect grip appears.

And I know about all the colors, right!?! I'm trying not to love Ocean Blue myself right now. I like to match my Apple Watch band with my phone case - terrible habit to have started!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.