Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chri501

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2017
This is a joke of a problem when so much was made of the removal of the aux. How could a company that takes itself seriously let this happen? Clearly there is no taking oneself seriously at apple.

Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
This is a joke of a problem when so much was made of the removal of the aux. How could a company that takes itself seriously let this happen? Clearly there is no taking oneself seriously at apple.

Thanks
It never works for you? Or sometimes? Have you tried unplugging and plugging the headphones back in? Restarting your phone? What iOS version is on your phone?

Reactions: epigenome

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
That seems like a gross oversite on Apple's part. Except, they work correctly for me on my iPhone 7. How exactly are you trying to use Siri?

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles

Thanks

Works fine for me on my 7+.

epigenome

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2010
Definitely agree that more details are needed... I haven't used my mine since I got my airpods - but I never had an issue using Siri prior.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.