Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macjoshua

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 4, 2011
Nashville, TN
My 6S took consistently better pics than my 7 Plus. The photos from the 7 Plus are either grainy or have blurred edges and lack of detail. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

janeauburn

macrumors 65816
Nov 22, 2015
My 6S took consistently better pics than my 7 Plus. The photos from the 7 Plus are either grainy or have blurred edges and lack of detail. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

I have not inspected the pics on the computer, but on the phone, they look great.

anopy1

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
I'm finding the same thing. Outdoor pictures or really well lit pictures are okay, but the rest are worse than my 6S.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016

My 7 Plus has amazing pictures. More detailed than my 6s Plus. I personally can see the difference. Perhaps your camera has issues.

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
I dunno maybe I'm drinking the kook aid but I feel I have the same issues but not all the time. Some daytime shots come out stunning other times especially with leaves on trees you get that watercolor effect. If you don't zoom the picture if looks absolutely stunning but once you zoom it can become a muddled mess.
Shots with less than perfect lighting suffer from this more. I'm going to try shooting more often in LR seems like it doesn't suffer from this issue in DNG format

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.