Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BlackLotus23

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2014
i usually preorder and have the phone sent to my house, but I'm leaving town later in the day on Friday. I preordered the 7 for in store pickup. I have a reservation window from 8:00-8:30 am. Since I've never done this before I'm uncertain of the procedure. What time should I arrive to pick up my phone?

I'm off so I can go as early as I need to. I just don't want to be in a situation waiting in line all day. Ideally, I'd like to leave the store with my phone by 10 am. Please share any tips and advice you may have. FYI I'm in a major city.

Reactions: wxnats

imazu

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2012
Couch
When I pre-ordered last year I was there 10 minutes prior to pick up schedule and there was a line already. Just make sure you check in with an apple rep when you get in line that your picking up your iPhone and time. I believe they ask you anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I remember last year when I picked up mine. I waited extra 30 minutes past my pick up schedule. Good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.